200 HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
MAY 9 – JUNE 3, 2023
LOCATION | THE YOGA BARN, BALI
This 200-hour Womb Wisdom WellBeing (WWW) Yoga Teacher Training is a comprehensive immersion in women’s health, self-care, embodied movement, and mindfulness. We offer a feminine approach to yoga that honors integration and harmony.
An exquisite unraveling to awakening your pure Self.
Join us for an exciting introduction to the mysteries of the womb, and methodology of yoga from an Inner Energy perspective.
This 200-hour yoga teacher training will empower you with the knowledge of your own feminine body and an understanding of the inherent cyclical wisdom rooted in the collective womb. Together, we will explore womb wellness and an approach to yoga that celebrates the different stages of a woman’s evolution.
Join us for an exciting introduction to the mysteries of the womb and the methodology of yoga from an Inner Energy perspective, and emerge as a guide for others on their own journey of self-discovery.
“The womb is more than just a physical space, it is a portal to our deepest selves and the collective. Wisdom is the understanding that within our wombs lies a powerful, intuitive force that connects us to the rhythms of nature and the cycles of life. Embracing the practice of yoga alongside the stages of womanhood is not just about understanding our past, but about claiming our power in the present and shaping the future we desire. Womb wisdom is the key to unlocking our inner strength and inhabiting our full potential as custodians of womb power.”
FOUNDER OF YOGA INNERGY™
Experience the elements of vinyasa, yin, and yoga nidra as Innergy.
As a participant of this training, you will embody moving meditation as a way of life and receive tools to confidently prepare you to teach yoga on and off the mat. Module topics include asana, anatomy and physiology (specifically of pelvis), pranayama, meditation, ayurvedic nutrition, ethics, biomechanics, professional development, the foundations of vedanta, yogic philosophy and more.
This training is designed to equip you with customizable tools and serve as a guiding template for your future growth as a teacher. You will learn how to merge movement with awareness, and eloquently lead students through a fun and ‘innergized’ yoga practice.
Whether this training is for a professional pivot or personal development, women all over the world are invited to participate, study and celebrate womb wisdom.
MODULE 1: YOGA
- Hatha Yoga for a Woman’s Body
- Womb Yoga – Honoring the Feminine Cycle
- Koshas and Subtle Body Anatomy
- Yoga Nidra for Womb Wellness
- Yin Yoga Cyclical Innergetics
MODULE 2: PRANAYAMA
- Breathwork to Improve Vitality
- Breathwork to Calm the Nervous System
- Breathwork for Immediate Steadiness
MODULE 3: AYURVEDA
- What is Ayurvedic Nutrition?
- Ayurvedic Nutrition for Women’s Health
- Ayurveda for a Health Menstrual Cycle
- Ayurveda for a Healthy and Balanced Mothering Cycle
- Ayurveda for a Balanced and Integrated Menopausal Cycle
WOMB WISDOM WELLBEING
- Balancing hormones with Yoga, Visualization Practices and Nervous System Rewiring Techniques
- Correcting Pelvic Alignment to Improve Pelvic Floor Health
- Pre and Postnatal Care for Baby and Mother
- Breast & Womb Health with Daily Massage and the Art of Touch
- Gynecological Routine Rituals from Specialized and Holistic OB Gyn
- Understand Fibroids, Endometriosis, PCOS and Pelvic Health
- Egg freezing and how does it work
WOMEN’S BODY EDUCATION
- The Mysteries of the Female Hormonal System
- Understand Pelvic Floor Anatomy and Pelvic Power
- Women’s Health and Sexual Anatomy
- Women’s Health and Reproductive Cycle
A SAMPLE DAILY SCHEDULE
7:30 – 9:00 | Morning practice: yoga flow, pranayama, and meditation
9:30 – 10:00 | 1 hour breakfast break
10:30 – 1:00 | Learning Lab #1: Anatomy
1:00 – 3:00 | 2 hours for lunch, homework, and relaxation
3:00 – 6:00 | Learning Lab #2: Womb Wisdom
6:30 – 7:30 | Embodiment Integration + Aftercare
(There will be scheduled time for rest and rejuvenation each week)
She’s a one-of-a-kind yoga teacher who will take you on the ultimate journey of self-acceptance and legendary love. With her playful, sweet and strong approach, Chocolako will invite you to tap into your inner reserves of power, while also providing a safe and supportive space for you to slash away fears and doubts. Her unique blend of physical and spiritual teachings has helped countless students experience greater vitality, peace and purpose in their lives.
Chocolako is a Nigerian-American who has been practicing yoga since 2005, and teaching meditative movement since 2010 in classes, workshops, trainings and retreats around the world.
With over 1000 hours of yoga teacher training and a diverse range of perspectives, Chocolako infuses her classes with ancient, ancestral and modern techniques. Behind the humor and free-flowing lifestyle of Chocolako is the wisdom of a yogi who’s travelled the rocky road of life, seeking the truth.
The death of her best friend’s mother at a young age brought Chocolako face to face with the impermanence of each moment, and increased her appreciation for the sacredness of every breath. The nucleus of Chocolako’s philosophy – Innergy – (a term she coined to describe the balance between inner strength and energy) will help you experience ease, steadiness and coherence throughout your life.
When not teaching, Chocolako can be found exploring the world, seeking new insights and inspiration to bring back to her students. Whether she’s studying with spiritual leaders in Peru, meditating with elders in Sri Lanka, or simply taking a walk in nature, Chocolako is always receptive to new ways to deepen her understanding of the Universe and help others do the same.
Chocolako is the founder of Yoga Innergy and the creator of Chocolako Chocolates, LLC.
Chocolako’s School runs 200 hour Yoga Teacher Trainings in Womb Wisdom Well-being, Yin Yoga, Restorative Yoga & Vinyasa Flow, and will soon offer Cacao Circle Facilitator Trainings.
Chocolako is a resident yoga teacher & teacher trainer at The Yoga Barn in Bali, Indonesia, teaching regular classes, workshops & a 200 hour Womb Wisdom Wellbeing Yoga Teacher Training program.
Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced yogi, embark on a tantalizing journey toward self actualization with Chocolako as a trustworthy guide.
Why Womb Wisdom Teacher Training with Chocolako
The pandemic has highlighted for many the importance of health and wellbeing, and women around the world are paying particular attention to the evolutionary stages of feminine health and womanhood. As a woman who has personally experienced the transformative power of ancient healing practices and innovative medical treatment, Chocolako is deeply passionate about sharing proven benefits with others.
Through her own personal journey of recovering from a myomectomy surgery and learning about the mysteries of the womb, she discovered that the intelligence of this vital aspect of feminine health is often understudied and rarely shared across the female collective. She is committed to contributing to a paradigm shift towards greater awareness and unity in feminine energy, and highly believes that the Womb Wisdom Wellbeing 200hr Yoga Teacher Training is an important step towards this goal.
World Renowned Faculty
All experts in their fields
DR. I NYOMAN
HARIYASA SANJAYA, MD,
Doctor of Medicine, OB/GYN
Chief Medical Officer,
Very Well Health
Family Medicine and
Women’s Health Expert
Pelvic Health Physiotherapist,
Transpersonal Counsellor, Tantric
Philosophy, Founder of
Dance of the Deities
Nervous System Rewire
Rewilding the Feminine
Yoga Activism, Women’s Yoga
After attending her virtual meditations for a few months, I knew I had to attend her Yoga retreat in Tulum, Mexico. The Yoga Innergy retreat was life-changing for me. I learned so much about myself through the workshops and activities. It was during the retreat that I received the direction and the courage to make a bold life decision.
Chocolako continues to share her bright light with everyone she meets. Months after the retreat, she continues to check on me and provide guidance, support and direction as I embark on my own yoga teacher journey. I’m grateful that our paths crossed and would highly recommend her classes, retreats, and yoga teacher training.”
MAKE YOUR DEPOSIT NOW FOR
WOMB WISDOM WELL-BEING: MAY/JUNE 2023
Pay the remainder 30 days prior to start
- 200-hour teacher training program
- Includes all excursions
Receive your YA certificate
(*Accommodations/flights NOT included)
PAYING IN FULL
- 200-hour teacher training program
- Daily yoga and meditation at the Yoga Barn
- Estimated extra costs for books is $120 USD
- Receive your Yoga Alliance Certificate
(*Accommodations/flights NOT included)
Pricing does NOT include the cost of transportation, flights, visa, food, beverages, additional activities outside the Training program, or accommodation.
Pricing includes the cost of tuition, 300+ page teaching manual, rental space at the world renowned Yoga Barn in Bali, world renowned expert teaching, International certification through Yoga Alliance and Yoga Innergy to teach Womb Wisdom informed Yoga at the 200 hour level.
- Access to online training materials
- World renowned faculty – all experts in their fields
- Access to The Yoga Innergy global community of yogis
- Support & mentorship from The Yoga Innergy faculty, including post-training guidance
- Recognition as a graduate from The Yoga Innergy Teacher Training Program
- Surprises along the way 🙂
- Must have at least 2 years of yoga practice and introductory understanding of yoga asana, meditation and breathwork
- Ability to study alone and in group setting
- Full participation in daily schedule or completion of make-up assignments (as agreed upon by Chocolako and Expert Faculty)
- Equitable and proven contribution toward final practicum
- Complete and submit all assignments as outlined by Yoga Alliance Certification
- Submit feedback and evaluation form at the end of training
*Certification requires the above mentioned requirements