Breakthrough Challenge Terms
TERMS & CONDITIONS: Innergy Collective, LLC, HOPE AFTER SETBACK 2022 CHALLENGE
- The sponsor of this competition is Innergy Collective, LLC (“Sponsor” or “We” or “Us” or Our”), a Georgia corporation having an address of Atlanta, GA 30296. These terms and conditions (“Terms”) set out the entire agreement between you (“You”, “Your”, or “Participant”) and Sponsor in relation to your entry into the “Hope After Setback 2022 Challenge” (the “Competition”), a five-day challenge run by Sponsor. By participating in this Competition, you agree to be bound by these Terms, which may be revised by Us at Our sole discretion from time to time, and You acknowledge that you have read and understood them.
- The challenge consists of Daily Competitions (February 22-26, 2022) –Each day during the Competition, all eligible Participants can compete for daily prizes ranging from $25 USD in value or greater. More details about the Daily Competitions, including how to participate, the prizes, and the judging criteria are stated in Sections 10-12, below.
- To be eligible to enter this Competition you must be at least 18 years of age. To win any of the physical product prizes, you must have an address easily shippable from the United States. You must also:
- Join the Competition’s Community Facebook Group in order to win daily or grand prize(s).
- Follow the directions in Paragraph 5, below.
- Employees, owners, officers and directors of Sponsor (Innergy Collective, LLC) and its agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, parent or sister companies, suppliers, distributors, promoters, vendors, independent contractors, and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household, as well as any other companies associated with the promotion of the Competition are not eligible to enter this Competition or win any of the prizes.
- To enter the Competition and be eligible for the Daily Prizes, you must, prior to or during the Competition Period, join the Hope After Setback 2022 Challenge at the following URL and fill out all the required fields:
http://www.Chocolako.com/hope-after-setback-registration/ Limit one email address per person for the duration of the Competition period. Entries received from any person or email address in excess of the stated limitation will be void. All posts and entries submitted to the Competition’s Facebook Group become the sole and exclusive property of Sponsor, including any and all photos or videos submitted for the Competition, and upon submission, each entrant releases his or her right, title and interest, including, without limitation, any and all intellectual property, copyright, trademark or any other right to the content of the submission, and may be used by Sponsor in any way (including, without limitation, on the Competition web site or other web sites of Sponsor) without any further consent, permission or any compensation to you.
- You warrant that you fulfill the eligibility requirement set out at Sections 3-5. If you do not fulfill those requirements, or any other requirements set out in these Terms, any and all of your Competition entries will be void.
- Sponsor is not responsible for any late, lost, undelivered, undeliverable, computer failures, problems or errors, interruptions of service or any technical or mechanical malfunctions, or any other malfunctions, whether caused by computer, servers, telephone, cable or satellites, human error, programming, equipment or otherwise related to the attempted entry into the Competition.
- Proof of submission or sending the submission is not proof of receipt by Sponsor. Incomplete, late or any entries that do not completely follow the directions as provided for Daily Prizes during the Competition will not be eligible to win. Entries must be in the required format and include all required information for the Competition entry to be valid. Entries will be rejected if not fulfilling any of these requirements and timely submitted during the Early Competition Prize or Daily Prize Period. Sponsor shall have the right to disqualify and delete any entries that they deem to be obscene or otherwise not in good taste, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. You agree that each entry, including any and all information and/or materials submitted along with your Competition entry, including but not limited to the submitted photographs, videos and written and electronic communications (together the “Material”) shall be original and must not infringe or violate any law or the legal or equitable right of any person or entity, nor contain material that infringes or violates any personal property rights of others or that constitutes defamation, invasion of privacy, an infringement of the intellectual property rights of any third person, or is otherwise unlawful.
- Winning Criteria: The Competition is based on, but not limited to, creativity, originality and heartfelt resonance. No purchase of any upgrade package is necessary to be eligible to win any prizes from the Competition. The likelihood of winning will depend on the number and quality of other entries submitted. All submissions are selected based on the following criteria—creativity, originality, conciseness, video duration, and relevance to daily topic. All decisions made by the Sponsor Prize Committee are in its sole discretion and are final.
- Daily Competitions: How To Participate
You participate in the Competition by signing up at http://www.chocolako.com/Hope-After-Setback , and then participating in a series of daily assignments and activities, each designated to engage you in the Competition.
The Competition consists of five days worth of assignments and activities for you to complete and engage. The assignments and activities will be announced intermittently during the Competition. Each Daily Prize challenge is designated to a particular day (Day 1, Day 2… up through Day 5). Therefore, prior to and during the Competition, you should return each subsequent day to receive and complete the challenge designated for that day. In the event you miss a particular day’s challenge you will be able to complete any challenges for subsequent days.
The Daily Prizes
The following are a sample of prizes that may be awarded for each day in the Daily Competitions. Please check these Terms as the daily prizes will be updated up until the time the Competition commences, as some Daily Prizes may be added and deleted, at our sole discretion:
- One free pair of Vibram Five Finger shoes (x2)
- 30% off coupon code for Vibram Five Finger shoes (x10)
- $50 gift card to NOW Foods (x5)
- Jade Yoga – Harmony Mat (x4)
- Jade Yoga – Yoga Rug (x4)
- A One-on-One Coaching Session with Chocolako
At its sole discretion, Sponsor may, but is not obligated to, also award additional Daily Prizes in addition to those listed above. Any such additional Daily Prizes will be awarded using the same criteria as provided in Paragraph 10, herein. The winners for each Daily Competition will be notified prior to the end of the Challenge (or as soon as reasonably practicable, in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- The potential winners of any Sponsor coaching session prizes must be used no later than December 31, 2022. Failure of the prize winners to their session by this time will result in forfeiture of the prize and no further obligation by Sponsor to the Prize winners. Winners and their guest must sign any and all forms as required by Sponsor to redeem the prizes, and must cooperate with Sponsor in providing information needed by Sponsor to enable Sponsor to register the winners and their guest for the Sponsor session. The prizes are nontransferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or other prizes.
- Prizes must be accepted by the winners as awarded, cannot be substituted, transferred, exchanged, or surrendered for cash, except at the sole and absolute discretion of Sponsor. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with this Competition or from awarding any Prizes after the potential winners have been selected, and/or the feasibility of the Competition (or awarded Prize) is undermined by any event including, but not limited to, fire, flood, epidemic or pandemic, earthquake, act of God, war or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, or any other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control, then Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, cancel or otherwise terminate the Competition or the Prize without further obligation. In such event of any such occurrence as immediately described above, Sponsor shall have the right, but not the obligation, to award prizes from eligible entries received until such event or occurrence, or to award other comparable prizes to the winners, if the winners already have been selected. In the event that the Prizes, or any part of them, become unavailable beyond the control of Sponsor, then Sponsor reserves the right, but not the obligation, to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value. Any applicable taxes on the Prizes, and any other costs not expressly included in the description of the Prize herein are the sole responsibility of the winner. Additionally, any and all winners and guests (where applicable) agree to cooperate with Sponsor as requested for any advertising or promotional purposes, without any additional compensation.
- The Participants, potential winners and winners and guests release and hold harmless Sponsor, its employees, owners, officers, directors, agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, parent or sister companies, suppliers, distributors, promoters, vendors and independent contractors, from any and all liability or any injuries, loss, damage of any kind arising form or related to this Competition or any prize won. Entry into the Competition constitutes acceptance of and compliance with these Terms.
- Please ensure your contact information is up to date and maintained throughout the Competition. If you are judged to be a potential winner and cannot be reached for notification due to your not providing accurate contact information, you will be dropped as the potential winner with the next highest judged competitor taking your place, without any liability to Sponsor.
- CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately damage any website affiliated with this Competition, or otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of this Competition is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and if such attempt should be made, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Competition or to be acting in violation of these Terms or in an unsportsmanlike, immoral, or disruptive manner, as well as seek damages or any other remedy available to it by law to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Sponsor does not warrant that entry in, access to or use of the Competition or the Competition web site will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- Nothing in these Terms limits, excludes, or modifies any statutory consumer guarantees or any other implied warranties under any legislation. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Sponsor (including its officers, employees, and agents) is not responsible for, not accept any liability for:
- Any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by you or otherwise;
- Technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, slow down, interruptions, or disconnections in phone networks or lines or computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, or hardware or software connected to or related to the Competition or Competition web site, howsoever caused;
- Failure of any email or transmission to be received by Sponsor for any reason whatsoever;
- Typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of this Competition, including but not limited to errors in advertising, the Terms, the selection and announcement of the winner, or the distribution of the Prizes;
- The conduct of Sponsor and other companies that are involved in delivering the prizes to the winners; or
- Any combination thereof.
- Sponsor reserves the right, without any liability to you, to interpret these Terms and, if necessary, to amend these Terms at any time or cancel, terminate, modify (including without limitation, modifying the Prizes), or suspend the Competition for any reason whatsoever, including, but not limited to if an event beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor affects the proper conduct or administration of the Competition or prevents the awarding of the Prizes in accordance with these Terms. Sponsor’s interpretation of these Terms are final and at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
- These Terms set out the entire agreement and understanding between you and Us with respect to the subject matter herein.
- These Terms are governed by, and interpreted in accordance with, the laws of the State of Georgia.
- Facebook and YouTube: This Competition, hosted by Sponsor is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, or YouTube or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
This Competition is void where prohibited.